The holder of a CPL(H) licence may carry out commercial assignments as a pilot of any helicopter type for which he holds a type rating.
This in employment, as a freelancer or as an independent pilot.
Across Europe (and beyond) there is a demand for highly trained commercial helicopter pilots. Are you adventurous and do you want to fly abroad? Start your CPL(H) training now!
You can start the CPL(H) course when you have at least 155 flight hours as a PPL(H) pilot.
Heliventure FTO is responsible for the coordination and supervision of your CPL(H) training.
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Passed a medical examination Class 1
- Already have a PPL(H) license
- Have a minimum of 150 flying hours of which 50 hours as Pilot-In-Command
The theory training for the CPL(H) or ATPL(H) course is followed in an EASA approved combination of home study, self-study and classroom sessions. After following all courses you take the theory exam at a recognized examination centre.
Practical training & flying lessons
You receive 30 hours of practical training with an instructor, on an aircraft for which you already have a type rating. Your practical lessons are scheduled according to your agenda, also in weekends and on Sundays and holidays.
As soon as you are ready, you will take the practical exam with an examiner from DGLV.
After obtaining a CPL(H) license you can:
- Operating flights as a professional pilot in the service of an operator
- Offer your services as a freelance pilot to various helicopter companies
- Paid flying at home and abroad
- Extra courses for your experience: ME (Multi-Engine), IR (Instrument Rating), ...