Certificat 'Habilitation à utiliser les hélisurfaces'

If you want to land outside aerodromes in France or the French Antilles (Saint Martin, Saint Barthélemy, Guadeloupe and Martinique) with a helicopter, as a pilot you must hold a certificate "Habilitation à utiliser les hélisurfaces".

This certificate, usually called "hélisurface" for short, is issued by the French government when you as a pilot meet certain conditions.

Pilots with too little experience or with non-European license should follow a specific training. At helicopterflights.be you can get the necessary training and apply foryour hélisurface certificate.

habilitation a utiliser helisurface
request helisurface certificate france

Need Helisurface certification or training? Contact us!

Are you looking for hélisurface certificate training/education courses? Or are you looking for a partner to prepare and forward your application file to the French authorities?

At helicopterflights.be, you've come to the right place! Contact us soon for more information.